January 29, 2010

Weather

I am extremely tired of the weather changing.  One week we're in the 30's, the next week it's 70, and tomorrow is supposed to be 35 and rainy.  I can't wait for the summer when I am almost guaranteed it to be 100 for three or four weeks straight.  

That's all I have for tonight.  My brain was pretty much in neutral all night at Chili's, and nothing of significance really came to my mind to share.  Although working at Chili's has got me thinking a lot more about servitude, which might be the topic for a future posting.  


Here is a parting thought that I had posted on my Facebook a couple days ago, and it's something to marinate yourself in (as Trevor so eloquently puts it) during the day.  This is from Bo Chancey's "Every Day with Jesus", which is a devotional based on Twitter: 

"We spend too much time thinking about what we believe we deserve and not enough time being thankful for what we are given." 

Night all. 

No comments: