March 18, 2009

Habit Rules All

This entire post is taken from Maurice Clarett's blog which can be found at http://mauriceclarett.wordpress.com/.

It is the habitual, not the periodical thought that decides my destiny. The more I sit and affirm greatness in my mind, the more likely I am to manifest that which I envision. The thoughts I continually repeat become conviction. My horrible thinking is what brought me here. I continuously and habitually thought about irresponsible things and this is the result of irresponsible behavior. I am what I habitually do.

We all hold some central idea of what we think of ourselves. Our actions are the supreme representation fo what we hold inside of our minds. It doesn't matter what environment you're in or what the current circumstances are, if you think that you are great then you're going to be the greatest you in whatever situation you are in. God and the universe will align greatness for you. Manifesting God within will only bring that which you deeply desire closer to you. Being great habitually no matter what the circumstances, allows you to identify and take adantage of more opporutnity.

In saying all that, it is easy to see that habits rule all. Kings, tyrants, masters, and plutocrats, hold their positions of power because people have come to habitually accept them. Start a habit of being great and watch what the Man above delivers to you. Make someone accept your humane and great habits. Life is what we create. Get from under someone else's habitual rule if you don't like how you're living. If you allow it, you deserve it. Reevaultate your personal habits and you'll see why things are the way they are. If things are not the way you imagined, blame no one but yourself and change your habits. Humility is the motherhood of change.

http://mauriceclarett.wordpress.com/

No comments: